Sunday, September 20, 2009

So long Nanaimo


Me Lindsay and Angela
Amariah and Me

Tali and I :) <3



So i'm on my first leg of my journey :) I left Nanaimo today. .... and drove to Victoria... whew... so far so good. lol

Saturday i had a wonderful farewell party. its was so much fun. and i felt so blessed and loved. i just want to thank everyone who has supported me in this adventure in their prayers and love and gifts. its been so amazing so far and i haven't even left the country yet! :)

So this afternoon, after church and some tearful goodbyes (the way i bawled you would think i was leaving for 4 years and not just 4 months... lol) i headed back to Mike and Tanya's to pack up and head to my parents in Victoria. ...

Tomorrow will be spent parking the car, getting storage insurance, putting my phone on vacation leave and putting everything that c0uld leak liquid in my luggage into ziplock baggies, and repacking all my stuff so that it fits. it did all fit at one time when i left my house in the beginning of the month but 3 weeks elsewhere has caused things to expand and now must be put back in its place....

so far so good.

Tobi and Me at church on my last day!!!!!

1 comment: