Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick updates


Ok i realize that the last update on here there was a few things still in the works! firstly and mostly importantly my visa did arrive safely in the mail!!! there was many sighs of relief. Me because now i can leave the country and perhaps Mike and Tanya because now i'm definitly not going to be a permanent resident in their house...hehe

being here has been such a blast however, i love the way that the transition from one roommate situation to another was made so very easy by their generous hospitality and the fact that Mike an i have the same terrible sarcastic sense of humor!

the other is that my car was fixed!!! i didn't miss a single day of work thanks to Krystal and Merrick generosity with their car and i didn't miss any functions thanks to people like Angela who became my chauffeurs to various places. it was great. and the problem with my car was fixed with relatively little cost... $100. not to bad i felt!!!

So God is good. all the time!!!

Today at church i had some amazing donations toward my trip and i am feeling just so very blessed and LOVED!!!!!

this will be an interestingly busy week. i don't have a single night of the week available and once I'm done working i don't think i will have much day time free either. :) i have one more week in Nanaimo and then i head to Victoria to park the car and spend some time with my family before my flight on Tuesday the 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool my friend!!!!! Wow, God is totally protecting and guiding you. I hope you have an amazing time!!!!! Wish I could take you to the airport or something cool like that.
    God bless friend!
    Also, in my fundraising I am less than $300 away!!!

    ReplyDelete