Thursday, August 20, 2009

A new beginning


So....... it starts. I leave in almost a month. My ticket has been bought. My Visa is hopfully being processed right now. and i'm starting to pack......

This hopefully will be the best way to keep in touch with me and my goings on while i'm away. please feel free to leave me comments galore!!!!

For those who are also friends on facebook i will be putting most of my photos on there but i will be putting some here as well for my non facebook friends. :)

cheers and God bless.

Gwyn

1 comment:

  1. Yah!
    I'm the first one to leave a comment on your blog!!
    You are going to have an AWESOME trip!! We will miss you, but I'm sure the little kiddies you are going to cuddle will fall in love with you, so I guess we can share... ;-)

    ReplyDelete